We are currently seeking candidates for the positions posted below, and look forward to receiving applications from qualified candidates.
Teaching Position Vacancies for the 2017-2018 Academic Year:
Elementary & Secondary School
The following positions are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Year:
- No Current Positions Available
In order to apply for any of these positions listed above, please read the BISS School Application Procedures. Make sure to follow the link (highlighted in blue) to upload your employment application and any relevant documents.
Beijing BISS International School Application Procedures (Follow instructions exactly to ensure your application is considered)
1. Peruse our website to familiarise yourself with BISS and consider the requirements of the position carefully.
2. If you are qualified and fit our desired candidate profile, please complete the online application form via this link for teaching at BISS and local staff applicants (BTTI BISS Teacher Training Institute do NOT use this link - please see #3 below):
BISS Employment Application
Please be prepared to upload the following (required):
- a cover letter (maximum 2 pages)
- a CV (complete with a passport-sized photo and contact details of three referees, one of whom is currently your direct supervisor).
- Your qualifications and a police check will be required at a later date, so no need to attach scans now.
- Emailed applications will not be accepted.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of your application with further information following if you are selected for a long or shortlist.
Language Teacher Vacancies with the BISS Teacher Training Institute — Partnership between BISS and the Beijing Chaoyang District Education Committee
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in teaching at Beijing BISS International School.
3. For Language Teacher or Trainer positions with the BISS Teacher Training Institute, please use this dedicated link:
BISS Teacher Training Institute Employment Application
Applications will be processed as they are received, and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person and/or via Skype. We reserve the right to appoint an ideal candidate as soon as they are identified, so applicants are advised to submit applications as soon as possible to ensure consideration.
NOTE: Several reputable international schools have had their web sites cloned in the past, and candidates have been duped into sending large amounts of money. All international candidates are urged to be diligent in investigating potential schools during the recruiting process and prior to signing a contract. Use extreme caution if you have been asked for money or private information.
BISS will never ask or require teacher candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets or other costs associated with recruitment or relocation to China. We will not ask potential teachers for information related to bank accounts or other private financial information. If you have been asked by “BISS” or another international school to send money to cover such costs, you are probably the target of an elaborate scam.